martes, 14 de mayo de 2019

EXPERIENCES


ALREADY DONE:
  • I have been to a concert of Maluma. 1 year ago I went to Barcelona for see Maluma with my friends,Paula and Ari.  I loved him. Is the best men singer for me.

  • I have made a chocolate cake. I like to cook everythink. Once a month I make a different type of cake. The cakes that I have are delicious.

  • I have ridden a horse since four years. I like so much animals. When I was small I rode a horse once a week but I had to leave it because I didn't have time .This year I will ride again. I have two horses.


NOT YET:
  • I haven't to jumped from a  parachute .  When I will do 18 years I want you to give me this.

  • I haven't broken any bones. I've only  hurt my fingers but I've never broken anything.It's better that way and I do not want to take anything away because it must hurt a lot.

  • I haven't  travelled to Maldivas yet. The travell of my dreams is to go to the Maldivas with my boyfriend on the honeymoon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario