martes, 7 de mayo de 2019

BEST ITALY PHOTO






Two weeks ago I went to Italy with school. We were there five days. We visited Pisa, Florence and Venice. I think that it is the best photo because I love the place, the colours... This picture was taken the second day in Venice .In this photo I am wearing sunglasses and I'm wearing t-shirt because it was cold.
In the backgroud we can see yery old buildings of different colors. Also there is a small boat.
After this we have lunch all together, and we ate a pizza in a restaurant. And a ice cream. We went to buy some clothes. But I didn't want to spend too much money because I spent a lot on Florence. This was a very beautiful day because it was the most important for me. And we had a very good time all together.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario